Enjoy a moment for yourself.
Photo © Juzant Productions / Getty Images
- Play Food Ideas
Make your own play food. It's easy and there are a variety of crafting mediums you can use.
- Gifts That Give Back
Buy gifts that give money back to the charity of your choice.
- Charities That Help Children
Help other children while teaching your own valuable lessons in thankfulness and empathy.
- New Year's Resolutions for Families
Ever met a family who said they don't have a busy schedule? Slow down and make New Year's resolutions that will enhance family time.
- The True Value of Christmas for Families
Hint: It's not in the amount of gifts that were under your tree.
- Christmas Traditions
Did you miss out on starting a new Christmas tradition with your family? Get ready for next year.
- How to Keep the Spirit of Santa Alive
Christmas has come and gone but you can help your kids believe in the magic of Santa 365 days a year.
- How to Deal with Questions about Santa
Did you get some unexpected questions about the jolly old guy in the red suit this year?
On the Blog:
- Tripping Over Toys?
- Helping Your Kids Deal with the News of the CT School Shooting
- Keeping Kids Busy During Christmas Break
- Getting Kids Involved in Charity Work
- Flying with Kids
- Classic Toys That Still Make Great Gifts
New Comments from Parents:
- Silly Things Kids Say and Do
- Comments to SAHMs
- 10 Worthy Places to Donate Used Toys
- Quitting Your Job to Become a Stay-at-Home Mom