There are a number of reasons why me-time activities are important, including:
- A stress-free mom is a happy mom.
- You'll take better care of your children when you take better care of yourself.
- You won't lose your identity under the mom moniker.
- By enjoying the activities you love outside of parenthood, you'll set a good example for your kids.
- You'll take on your mom role with renewed spirit after every mini-break.
Take a well-deserved break, regardless of what's on your agenda today. Whether you have a few spare minutes tonight after the kids go to bed or you have a rare afternoon free to do something for yourself, indulge in activities that are just for you.
You'll feel like a new you today and be ready to tackle the dirty diapers, temper tantrums and sibling spats you'll face tomorrow.
Find your me-time indulgences based on how much time you have for yourself today: