Home and Family Management for Stay-at-Home Moms
By Apryl Duncan
Raising a family on one income can leave you wondering how you'll cover your monthly expenses, let alone save for the future. The good news is, you don't need an economics degree to stretch your dollar. These resources help you cut costs, save money and meet your household's long-term needs without your family even noticing you're pinching pennies.
- Great Ways to Save Money
- Save Money as a SAHM
- Living on a Budget
- How to Save Money on Groceries
- Protect Your Kids With a Last Will and Testament
- Do Stay-at-Home Moms Need a Life Insurance Policy?
- How to Build Your Savings Account
- Making a Plan to Get Out of Debt
- Save Money on Home Expenses
- How to Use Coupon Codes
In the Kitchen
Feed your family nutritious meals. Get your picky eaters to gobble down their food. Slash your expensive grocery costs. You've got the right ingredients to make your life in the kitchen easier.
- 101 Ideas for Kids' Lunches
- Family Meal Planning
- How to Stock Your Kitchen Pantry
- Saving Money with a Ready-to-Go Grocery Shopping List
- Food Buying and Storage Tips
- Healthy Lunches for Kids
- Best Foods for Kids
- Getting Picky Eaters to Eat
- Easy Vegetable Preparation
- Cooking With Kids
- Creating a Family Cookbook
Time Management and Routines
Every second counts for stay-at-home moms because you're never off the clock. Make the most of every minute with time management strategies and daily routines that put you in control of your family's schedule.
- Free Time Management for Moms E-Course
- Creating a Time Management Plan
- Tracking Your Time Wasters
- Time Management Strategies
- Establishing a Daily Family Schedule
- Morning Madness Tips
- Getting Rid of Manic Mornings
- Sleep Routines for Baby
- A Bedtime Routine That Works
Cleaning and Organization
Just when you think the house is clean and everything's organized, you blink and find spilled milk on the floor, the cat's been shaved and the kids have cut your monthly bills into confetti. Stay ahead of those constant kid messes to keep your house from descending into chaos.
- Organize Your Life
- How to Organize Your Home
- Housekeeping Tips for Busy Parents
- 20 Minutes to Tidy
- Kids' Chores
- Dividing Chores
- Your Kids' Spring Cleaning Chores
- Chore Charts by Age
- Kitchen Cleaning Tips
- Five Tools to Organize Kids' Rooms
You wear many hats in your house. Sometimes one of them is a hard hat. These resources help you decide when to grab your tool belt to do it yourself or the phone to call in a pro.
- Do It Yourself or Hire a Pro?
- Evaluating Contractor Bids and Estimates
- How to Install Hardwired Smoke Detectors
Health and Safety
No matter how careful you are with your family, kids will always get sick or hurt. They will count on you to know what to do. These tips prepare you for a range of health and safety issues, from minor mishaps to major emergencies.
- Fire Safety Tips to Protect Your Family
- Childproofing Your Home
- Does Your Child Need a Flu Shot?
- First Aid Basics
- First Aid and Safety Photos
- First Aid Every Tween Should Know